PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Sunday, December 19, 2010

YOU'RE INVITED!!


This site isn't just about MY music dedications.  In the 80s I used to love listening to Casey Kasem's American Top 40 and one of my favorite parts of the program were his Long Distance Dedications on American Top 40.  Anything you would like to request?  It can be either light or heavy hearted.  Please send me some text and a song that you would like to dedicate to a loved one.  I will try to find audio and/or video to go with your request and post it on my site.

6 comments:

David Dust said...

I just did a "welcome" post on the blog for you. Check it out.

XOXOXO

Tom Johnson said...

The whole topic immediately brings to mind the 60's song "Dedicated to the One I love," by the Shirelles. I love that whole 60's girls group music. So, I want to make a dedication to all the singers and musicians from that era who have given me so much enjoyment over the decades!

Tom said...

I also want to mention the reference to Casey Kasem. I used to love to listen to him on Sunday afternoons! And then I found out that one of my absolutly dearest friends, Pauline, is his his niece by marriage - her Aunt Jeannie is married to Casey. Says he is a great, great guy! Apparently Michael Buble used to listen to him, too, as there is a cute bit about Casey on one of Buble's live cuts from an album. So, maybe I can dedicate a Buble song to Pauline?

MT said...

Tom, Please pick a song by Michael Buble. You are already creating a backlog for me!!

Tom said...

Oh, no! NOT a backlog!
OK, play "Quando, Quando, Quando," hus duet with Nelly Furtado.
Thanks!

MT said...

Tom, is "Quando, Quando, Quando" the live track where Michael Buble talks about Casey Kasem?