PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Monday, February 21, 2011

SWEET SWEET SWEET ONE DAY MY SHEENA WILL CUM // "FANTASY" BY M.C.


sweet sweet fantasy baby
when i close my eyes 
u cum & take me
on & on & on



sweet sweetness of a fantasy
club smash
remember jamming & banging 2 this mad ill joint
in D.C. halfway thru the '90s

my momma died
& i wished it was all a sick daydream y'all


when i close my eyez u cum & u take me
on & on & on
spread ur wingz & fly
butterfly...


any surprise that M.C. iz
tha most popular female vocalist of all tyme
more recordz sold out da gayt
two songs debuted all the way
#1
she is the hall of famer in the all time hall of fame.

PEACE MT FANTASTICAL SLIP SLIDE FANTASTIC
FANTASY TYPE VOYAGE Y'ALL
thanx 4 taking this trip with MusiconduiT



No comments: