PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Monday, February 14, 2011

THIS TIME I MEAN IT "I Know I NEED to be in LOVE" by The Carpenters

i am just whipping them out 1 x 1 in a furious frenzy
a boy has got to get his grub on mmmkay???
thank you to richard and karen carpenter for this
lovely and haunting tune...
i have always known that this is true...
I NEED TO BE IN LOVE



such bittersweet melancholy
we miss karen so much
wish we could bring her back to life
but all we really need is to hear her sing
and it is yesterday once more

EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN

PEACE MT



No comments: