PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

even more luv 4 ari... "do u really want 2 hert me?" by ari GOLD!!!




gimma sum summmm....


do u really mean 2 hurt me?
do u really want 2 c me cry??

ARI SERENADED ME (or was i imagining fantasizing romanticizing things a bit)????
he sang this song here... i think he did try 2 hurt me...
i cried a little.. in the form of precum....

fantastic ... there are those fantabulous pits again. LICK. SLURP!YUMMMMMMM!

peace ag mt

No comments: