PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Friday, December 31, 2010

SHARE THE LOVE


Hi All,


The response to my blog has been terrific.  Traffic is slowly building and I am feeling the love.  My favorite part behind the scenes is looking at the statistics of my blog, especially when someone from a new country shows up at my site.  Today, for example, someone has entered for the first time from Vietnam, Chile and India.  I am so excited!!


PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS if you have the time.  I love feedback and I do my best to reply to all comments that are left on my blog.  So if you have the time, SHARE THE LOVE.


ALSO, if you like my blog and plan to come back, PLEASE consider following me on my blog OR following me on twitter.  AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD about my blog to loved  ones.


MUCH THANKS!!


PEACE MT

No comments: