PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Friday, January 28, 2011

4 A 2nd X // A SONG ABOUT ME // "LUCKY" by Britney Spears


I thought I was just joking the 1st time I posted this song.  


I think that there was only one page view at the time.


I thought the best joke was that this song is perfect (Hollywood, lonely heart, but NOT BEING A GIRL).


Please bear with me and don't hold it against me :)
Love Britney...go back to #1 on the Billboard HOT 100...

LUCKY PEACE MT

No comments: