PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A 5TH LOOK BACK at ONE ORIGINAL MTV VIDEO FAVE: "Mickey" by Toni Basil




My ALL time favorite VIDEO.

I used to have fun imagining that Toni was singing to me.  While searching for

 this 
video on YouTube, I found this.  This song is about this person apparently.

CHEERS!!


a rare 12" remix treat!!

4 comments:

David Dust said...

This song was HUGE when I was in high school. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

XOXOXO

MT said...

David, ur so welcome!! This song reminds a LOT of people of high school. Cheerleading squads are a huge part of school spirit. Has this song been covered on GLEE? If not, it should be.

BTW, I added a rare 12" remix of the song that I had never heard b4 AFTER u looked at my post. Perhaps u would like 2 revisit??

Misa Sugiura said...

Loved that song. Enjoying your blog. Why weren't we friends in hs?

MT said...

s-a-h-mom,

how can u b so sure we didn't know each other?! hehe

thanks for the love!!

PEACE MT