PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A 2ND LOOK BACK: "O.P.P." by Naughty By Nature

Earlier this week I received my first follower on twitter.  YES, I opened a twitter account and you can keep track of me by following me at MusiconduiT (what else??) on twitter.



My first follower is an independent record label in Europe called LionDreamRecord.  Their blurb on twitter is: Lion Dream Records is a independent label launched in 2007 to better produce,manage and promote youngandtalented artists.Mostly specialize in hip-hop music.


 I messaged them and told them I would be posting a hip hop record in their honor.  This is it.  One of my all time hip hop records.  And one of the earliest songs to break out of the rap mold in 1991.



 
 a parody using the framework of O.P.P. to talk about the BP OIL DISASTER!!




No comments: