PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Friday, February 11, 2011

THE DANES REALLY SEEM TO LOVE MY BLOG // THANKS!! "Send Me A Lover" by Taylor Dayne



this is a live version...
for some reason the YouTube video 
of the video says it is unavailable for play
in the United States of America
my apologies...
i will try to find another original vid later

I just named the title of this post mention the love of some Danish fans and then
was inspired to dedicate the song by Taylor Dayne "Send Me A Lover"
COINKYDINK?!?! 
DANES & DAYNE
i mean, cum on...
that is way too funny, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

I PRAY TO KEEP THEM LOVERS COMING PEACE MT

ps... have i mentioned b4 that i am dateless on St. Valentine's Day??
i am begging here... will someone please send me a lover????

tweet me on twitter MusiconduiT
or email me @ MusiconduiT@gmail.com
i would like a date on VD this year... it will be only the 3rd time that this could happen 2 me... third time is the charm, no?!



No comments: