PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'M CALLING YOU // AN INVITE TO THE FREE WORLD "Message To Michael" by Dionne Warwick


i am trying my sincerest to be compassionate
i am simply in awe of GOD's power and guidance
everything has been so perfect for me since last night
my blog is REALLY taking off this morning
i am back on track with my (GOD GIVEN) message
i am severely humbled
and i want to love and collaborate 
with anyone who wishes to do the same



this song is simply awesomely perfect for this post right about now.
who is dionne singing to?
MICHAEL.... that's who ; - )

please twitter me, email me
whichever you prefer
i'm versatile!!!!!
MusiconduiT
MusiconduiT@gmail.com
please take advantage...
i may delete this post...
thank u all


No comments: