PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, February 10, 2011

"They Don't Know" by Tracey Ullman


I get a feeling when I look at you
wherever you go now I wanna be there too...



You've been around for such a long time now
Oh maybe I could leave you but I don't know how.

And why should I be lonely ev'ry night
When I can be with you oh yes you make it right.

And I don't listen to the guys who say
that you're bad for me and I should turn you away.

'Cause they don't know 'bout us,
and they've never heard of love.

I get a feeling when I look at you.
Wherever you go now I wanna be there too.

They say we're crazy but I just don't care.
And if they keep on talking still they get nowhere.

So I don't mind if they don't understand
when I look at you and you hold my hand.
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/ivM ]

'Cause they don't know 'bout us
and they've never heard of love.

Why should it matter to us if they don't approve?
We should just take our chances while we've got nothing to lose.

Baby,
there's no need for living in the past.
Now I've found good loving gonna make it last.



WHAT A U.K. FUNNY LADY
MULTI-TALENTED
TRACEY ULLMAN WILL HAVE U IN KNOTS

this song is about a secret love
my ex used to say this song was about us
lovers who could not stop loving

THEY DO KNOW ABOUT US NOW PEACE MT




No comments: