PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Saturday, March 12, 2011

LISTEN UP NOW PEOPLE PLEASE "please please please let me get what i want" LORD KNOW S IT WOULD BE THE 1ST TIME... by the smiths


have mersee
for 1nce in my life....
let it happen wonze and a second time...
is it too much???
this thread will end with more smiths tunes...
sheila take a bouw
stop me if u heard this b4
ask me ask me ask me
hang the dj...
and how soon is now.....

some heady stuff from the group that is the foundation of all modern alt ROCK..\

haven't had a dream in a long time
to see the life i 've had would make a good man turn bad


peacemt

No comments: