PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Friday, December 24, 2010

PREVIEW OF 12/24 & 12/25 MERRY CHRISTMAS/XMAS!! - SEASONAL SONGS





MERRY CHRISTMAS/XMAS EVE, EVERYONE!!


Today and tomorrow I will present some of my all time favorite seasonal songs.  Just about every year for the past decade I have compiled an Xmas mix and shared with friends.  I'm going to post some of the songs I have loved for decades, starting with the King.


Plus, be on the lookout for pix from my decked out pad.


Also, a post about the King of Pop MJ's new CD, "MICHAEL".


PEACE MT





2 comments:

David Dust said...

Wow - you really DID deck the halls, didn't you?!!

Merry Christmas.

XOXOXO

MT said...

Thanks, David. Merry Christmas to you too!! That was just one corner of my apartment!!