PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PREVIEW OF 12/29 - Blog Later sUmtime this Evening "BLUE" by EIFFEL 65

Hello All,

I have been back from my little road trip to P.S. since Monday, but I have been too busy to blog.  Hopefully I will tonight after I get off of work.


I plan to post pics of the scenery from my trip and talk about jump starting the NEW YEAR.  Also, look for another dedication with yet another song by Madonna.


One of my frequent visitors contacted me and asked me what I would be blogging about next.


This one goes out to you.  A favorite novelty tune that I had forgotten about.


"BLUE" by Eiffel 65

No comments: