PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Sunday, January 2, 2011

ALL ABOUT MY KIKA (2DAY IS OUR 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!): "The More You Ignore Me" by Morrissey plus "Rescue Me" by Madonna


On January 2, 2008, KIKA came into my life.  I just recently posted an important DEDICATION TO KIKA.  Please revisit that story by clicking here.  People think they are rescuing animals when they adopt from a shelter.  KIKA rescued me.



I have blogged about MORRISSEY a few times already and 2day I am adding more.  PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REVISIT PREVIOUS MORRISSEY POST.  What can I say, he has always been a favorite artist of mine, even though I've ignored him every now and then.  It seems like the more I ignore him, the closer he gets.  That's an inside joke, folks.

No comments: