PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

IN HONOUR OF CMV (chris villa) // MORE EURYTHMICS: "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Eurythmics

I was on a brilliant comment thread on CMV's facebook page yesterday.  He started the thread by commenting:


"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things."


I ended up saying that this reminded me of a song, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" by Eurythmics... mentioned that I would consider posting the song on my blog.


The lyrics are apt and right on.


Love this song...

PEACE MT

No comments: