PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GRASSROOTS EFFORTS // TAKING IT 2 THA STREETZ // "Constant Craving" by k.d. lang

Today I am asking for no small favor.  I have been out on the streets of Hollywood over the past weekend shamelessly promoting my blog.   I now beg of you to help me out.  Do your best to find at least one friend to share my blog with.  I am just trying to drive traffic y'all and to build as big a following as I can.  It is after all a short time space between the life of a supernova and a black hole.



I do my best to promote my favorite things.  Take Amoeba Records for example.  I love that store and I shop there every chance I get.  Hope you will stop by and support the local record store.
Continuing along with this theme of hunger and cravings... There is/wuz a shop in West Hollywood called Hunger that just closed its doors forever yesterday.  They were packing up the remainders into a moving van yesterday.  This closing is the black hole that I am talking about.


I beg of you to support your favorite local businesses.  Please support my blog and get the word out.  Take it to the streets GRASSROOTS style.  Yeah.  Today and Tomorrow.  Pretty Please??

Satisfy that constant craving.  Don't go hungry if you can help it.  


don't cave in to hunger, give in to constant craving
and may your cup runneth over

PEACE MT

No comments: