PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SIZZLIN' HOT TRACK BY TRACK // PRIVATE DANCER by Tina Turner



THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO YOU TINA!!!!  


I was listening to Tina Turners "PRIVATE DANCER" this afternoon in the car, and no track disappoints, even decades later.


I haven't given a track by track look at an entire album before, but this one merits such attention.  PLEASE bear with me.


1. I Might Have Been Queen
This one says it all...if not queen then what?


2. What's Love Got To Do With It
Tha bomb!! Proved that Tina still had it.  Title of moving movie biopic.

3. Show Some Respect
Mighty respect and props due here.

4. I Can't Stand The Rain
Outstanding Cover Record.

5. Private Dancer
Title Track // I'm Your Private Dancer, a dancer 4 $!!

6. Let's Stay Together
All Time Enduring Favorite...

7. Better Be Good To Me
Better Be Good To Tina Or She's Gonna Walk Them Fine GAMS The Hell Out

8. Steel Claw
I have to admit that this is the least understood track... must give it a better listen...

9. Help
Strong Cover of an AMAZING BEATLES TRACK

10. 1984
Last but def not least... apocalypse in 1984? anyone??

I bought this album on CD in DC a while back.  Still smokin' hot after all these years.


MOVE OVA IKE!!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN PROUD MARY!!!!!!!!
GO TINA!!!!

PEACE MT

No comments: