PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

BOY GEORGE FOLLOWS ON TWITTER // "God Thank You Woman" by Culture Club

I just received notification that Boy George is following me on TWITTER!! yay!!


no sarcasm, just utter disbelief.  thanx a billion george...


I just want 2 thank u with a song of urs...hope u c it while u peruse my blog...


2 cool...
THIS IS THE BEST DAY YET...
PEACE MT

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I am so jealous! Boy George was my high school idol and I still love him to pieces!!

XOXO