PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, January 27, 2011

ALL OVER WEHO // "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette

This is the 2nd time I am writing this cuz the 1st time it didn't stick.


I wuz all over WEHO tonight...THE ABBEY, HERE LOUNGE AND MICKY's.  I kept trying to grub $3 so I could cover cover at STRIPPERS CIRCUS.  I kept thinking Chi Chi would let me in since I promoted her night on my blog ad finitum.  

I took a lot of pix & vidz and there was a lot of love/hate going on.  I am sorry if I took a photo when I shouldn't have.  I sincerely apologize.


Saw that a vistor from Germany was on my site just recently... I want 2 do whatever I can to get more of an audience in Germany, or anywhere for that matter...


I wish that more people would visit my blog entry dedication 2 my father, with songs from CABARET.  <<PLEASE CLICK HERE NOW 2 LINK UP 2 THAT POST>>.


ANYHOW, THE MOST APPROPRIATE SONG THAT CAME 2 ME THIS EVENING WUZ


LOVED THE MOVIE.  WHAT'S NOT 2 LUV?? RICHARD GERE & JULIA ROBERTS!!

MY LOVE IS EVER INFINITE... MAY THE DAWN BREAK AND BRING CHANGE...

peace mt

No comments: