PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WEATHER 4CAST FOR L.A. // MORE RAIN 2 COME // "Here Comes The Rain Again" by Eurtythmics





So sorry to bump Enrique Iglesias off of my home page so soon.  You can still visit him by clicking here (ENRIQUE IGLESIAS).  OR, by looking at posts in the blog archive to the right.


It is just after 7am now in Los Angeles.  I dozed off between my last post and now I am awake again.  It seems a bit dark for this hour here in the Golden State.


Will it rain?  I just checked weather.com and there is no rain in the 10 day forecast.


I checked my email on Yahoo! and my French Excercise of the day says "il pleut" which means it is raining.


More ominously, i read a story about a superstorm (a biblical proportion storm with rain for 40 days and high winds) in the making.  I may add links 2 all these items later, but for now I just want to get this post up and running.


The song that fits this post the best...



 watch out for the coming storm... i hope we don't need to evacuate.


PEACE 2 RIDE OUT THE RAIN, MT


P.S.  NYT story about CA superstorm <<LINK HERE>>
@ soME SCary SHiT!!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

We have freezing rain in NYC today - and it's really slippery. In fact, I slid all the way down the front walkway to my sidewalk this morning when I walked out the front door of my building!

XOXOXO

MT said...

everybody be careful. slippery when wet and even slippier when icy. still waiting for the rain in california.
that sounds like a song lyric.