PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Monday, February 7, 2011

AIDA by ELTON JOHN // TRACK BY TRACK

I won't be posting extra photos of the artists today
like I did yesterday with DUETS
call me lazy
I say okay...

Another Pyramid
Written In The Stars
Easy As Life
My Strongest Suit
I Know The Truth
Not Me
Amneris' Letter
A Step Too Far
Like Father Like Son
Elaborate Lives
How I Know You
The Messenger
The Gods Love Nubia
Enchantment Passing Through
Orchestral Finale


The Messenger came to me one NIGHT in WEHO
his name was GABRIEL
COME ON AND BLOW, GABRIEL BLOW...
the messenger GABRIEL and the messenger MICHAEL
both ARCHANGELS
channelling the message of GOD
we prayed together that night...


My favoritist song of all on this album is by far
Written In The Stars with Le Ann Rimes
The BLUE singer is RED HOT with ELTON
THAT'S A WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE MT

PEACE MT



No comments: