PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

CHAKA TIMES 3 // 2 FOUED MY CORAZóN 4EVA "One Night In Tunisia" by CHAKA KHAN


i found my heart @ Micky's one night in 2004
almighty FOUED let me approach him
did not believe my age flipped out
good times even though he wuz married 2 abusive dolores

our passion almost smoked out that club
micky's did burn out sometime later
we weren't the cause
we didn't start the fire

wish u coulda foung joy in yhe united state
said 2 see u return 2 ur homeland
remember u emailed me &told me 
i just found out what it will be like 2 not see u again

sobbed & drowned in my tears
an ocean larger than the one that separates us
2 ur shores oh TUNIS
i will fly some day and we will unite again

we almost had it all
at least we had some time
i wanna run to u
but will u ask me to stay??




i could spend an eternity there
ur shores call 2 me
and i am there 
in a blink of an eye



a revolution just happened
overnight the ARABIC world is on fire
turned upside down
EGYPT FOLLOWED now JORDAN, SYRIA, etc

where will it end
what will be the new world order
a united arab state
will the jews of israel cope

u.s. policy 
has unfairly protected that state
what a state of affairs
when those below devour those up above

TUNIS MY TUNIS I BESEECH THEE 4 JUST ONE NIGHT THAT WILL LAST AN ETERNITY PEACE MT



No comments: