PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

my 2nd love FRANK G. "FRANKIE" by SADE

frankie, didn't i tell u u'd have the world in the palm of your hands
u were my second love...
proof that the second time is twice as good as the first
twice at least

don't some things just seemed destined
we waited 4 months 
then had just 4 weeks
b4 u moved to N.Y.C. to pursue modeling



i missed u so much
we have drifted in & out of each others lives
we haven't seen another for years
it seems like an eternity

my love for you is deeper than the sky to hell
i would die 4 u
u only need to need me 2
wish we could love 4 ever



frankie u r the love of my life
always will be the way
my life turned upside down when u left
please come back

frankie PEACE MT

No comments: