PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

EVERYBODY WANTS HER: "She's Madonna" by Robbie Williams



I have had Robbie Williams RUDEBOX CD since it came out.  I even sent a (n original retail) CD to a friend of mine as a gift.  I have never really listened to it, as happens to many CDs that I have.  I bet I am not alone in this.  Shuffle mode on your digital player is a godsend for those times that you wish to explore your music collection.


Once again, I had my iPhone on Shuffle play mode and "She's Madonna" came up.  It was the first time I remember hearing the song.  And it's lyrics are apt for both the phenom that is Madonna and for my blog today.

No comments: