PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OOOPS!! I almost forgot about work today!!

I've gotten so caught up in my blog that I almost forgot that today is Tuesday. Time to go to work at the Literacy Center!!  Don't get me wrong, I am passionate about my work , but after having 2 days off and being blog-centric, it almost didn't occur to me that today I go to my job. I was so busy signing up for Twitter and tweeting for the first time, editing my Facebook profile and searching for more friends.  At least I still have a few hours before I have to leave. ;) 


There WILL BE more posts today!!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Oh darling - you've caught the Blogging bug! Trust me - it's hard to shake!!!

XOXOXOXO

MT said...

the blogging bug has taken control of my body and mind. i c that u have taken to posting up a storm recently, DD.