PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'M NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE/ THE PERFECT COMMUTE - "If Madonna Calls" by Junior Vasquez

I left for work this morning and wanted to hear "Secret" by Madonna because I had plans to blog about the song later sometime after getting off of work.  That will my next dedication, probably in my next post, and it will be dedicated to my cat KIKA.


I queue up "Secret" on my iPhone and start driving for work, turning on Shuffle play as well.  I had the PERFECT playlist on my way to work.  In chronological order:


1.  "Secret" by Madonna
2.  A Portguese Language lesson teaching basic words like man, woman, teacher, doctor
3.  "Human Nature" by Madonna
4.  "Every Day Is Like Sunday" by Morrissey
5.  A French Language lesson talking about the influence of American culture on France
6.  A Spanish Language lesson - I can't recall what it was about
7.  "Like A Virgin" by Madonna
8.  "If Madonna Calls" by Junior Vasquez
8.  An Italian Language lesson on the future tense
9.  "Do Your Best And Don't Worry" by Morrisey, a song that I am unfamiliar with


Now, there are 6402 music/language tracks on my iPhone, and 478 tracks are by Madonna, 41 tracks by Morrissey and there are 10 tracks, all various remixes of "If Madonna Calls".  Could some Math Wiz please tell me the probability that this playlist would come up randomly during my commute to work?  On a day that I am planning to blog about Madonna and my cat?  A lesson for every one of my Romance languages came up one time per language!!


I will never know what the next track might have been, because I later plugged my iPhone into my computer.


I don't know if any of you all will believe this post.




If you have 10 minutes...






The shorter original version...




Some samples of some updated 2010 remixes...


No comments: