PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CENSORSHIP: NOT ON MY BLOG!!

I haven't had any problems so far with this, but adults, please keep my blog clean so that people of all ages can continue to access it.  I hope my 12 year old niece can feel welcome here.  

I don't think language is "dirty" per say.  It all depends on the intent when the words are uttered.  Just be who you are as long as that you is positive.


Links from my blog are fine.

Peace MT

No comments: