PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

call the police there's a madman named moishe around @hot jock la weho // "911" by Pretenders


he hit me with his belt (with his belt y'all)
but his tears were all i felt
when i saw my baby cry...
i knew he loved me...




i went in to return some clothes at one jock la today
but MOISHE refused to be a nice guy
after telling him that he was handsome he did
more than hit me with a belt
he threw me against the trash can
he threw me against the pavement
he socked me directly in the face
he threw my bike.

DOOD.  big mistake!!!!!!! not only will u go to prison but i bet ur jewish israeli faggot ass is gonna find itself in jail in Tel Aviv
adios muthafucka ... i hope some inmates with monster cocks rip u a new hole while ur doing time... 
just desserts amen.

PEACE mt


No comments: