PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

u did this 2 me so now what...?!$##@@! // "Why Me?" by Irene Cara


i.c. 's biggest smash besidez FLASHDANCE & BREAKDANCE??
probably this one which features the perennial ?
why me?
we all ask god this from tyme 2 tyme...
kinda normal
but what is normal
but the negative of abnormal
two - don't make a +
didn't u learn ur grammer??



i kid. but i never diegress or regress or reget
forgive & forget
relive & regret
that's a country tune that will be going live
in just a few


my dad uzd 2 ask the lord this question all the tyme
when he died of a.i.d.s
why me lord?
i'll change my ways
but we never really do
we never change as much as we shift back & forth a pedulum of ourselves if u will humor me on this wun.

PEACE MT


No comments: