PLEASE...

PLEASE... CONSIDER USING THE BLOG ARCHIVE TO THE RIGHT...OTHERWISE BOTH RECENT AND OLD POSTS WILL GET LOST IN THE MIX!!

AND PRETTY PLEASE... CONSIDER FOLLOWING ME DIRECTLY ON MY BLOG SITE... I MAY DISABLE ALERTS ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN THE FUTURE... STAY ON TOP OF GOINGS ON BY FOLLOWING ME (SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND TO THE RIGHT)

Many Thanxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This Blog

LIFELINE

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

so many nights adrift in a sea of loneliness & despair // "You Light Up My Life" by Debbie Boone


back in the day when i took piano lessons
i had the sheet music for this song
it was the very first piece of music
that i ever ever remember learning to play
tickling the ebony & ivory keys
2 the tune of one magical key



as u can c
this song has been redone many many times
but none hold a flame to the original
a personal favorite of mine is leann rimes, 
the first video presented her up at the top left.


i am eternally grateful and appreciative
of the global support and acceptance
of my words set to song and video
i was an MT outkast for much of my life
i tried to kill myself in 2006
but it looks like that is all in the past
looks like i made it
i have been shackled and jailed twice in the past month
no more doing time for me
although there are at least 7 of u
and one day all 7 of u will die
not in prison, except for the oldest of the bunch
u ran over my foot with your auto
hit and run
the dream police are after you
so too, the clerks (2 of u) who took my money and ran
a 7/11 clerk. u  have already received ample warning
i sent a weho sheriff after you the night you
tried to cheat me and harass me and 
call me a fucking faggot
this when you earn your living in this free country
and you work in the gayest city in socal
u service gay people all day long
i suggest u swallow the bullet and experiment
it is usually those who are most vocal in their vitriol 
for gays who are in the most need
of having their asses compacted with fudge
then there are the four who are responsible for 
getting me arrested
in a way i have forgiven the unfantastic four
i was afterall released from jail
albeit after losing 5 days of my life to sleep
masturbation eating pissing shitting and insulting
everyone who stood in my way or ignored me or brutalized and terrorized me
(hey it didn't work)
there is one thing that i am afraid of now
and that is losing my voice my platform...
but even that doesn't concern me much
as long as i have a way to punch the keys of a computer
keyboard my message with og forth into the world
to attempt to do good aide democracy help my fellow man and to end wars and bring about a revolutionary peace to share my love for god 2 those who are lost or are searching....
i too was once very very lost
my father died when i was 11 and after so many prayers
i thought for sure that god either didn't exist
that he was weaker than the devil or
he just didn't care
turning a could shoulder to my family in a time of need
letting the patriarch of my family suffer for months
and wither away from a robust 280 lbs to 160 in just three months...
we didn't even get the chance to say goodbye 
since he died while we were en route to the hospital
if there is any justice this post will be the all time #1 post on my site or at least until i find something more salient and poignant.
i almost died over the past decade
taking lithium a lethal beige drug that is nothing more 
than a salt.
doctors prescribed it to me for 22 years
after experiencing systemic kidney failure for at least
5 years i finally got an answer
god provided me with that answer. not the dox.
they will get theirs i have a multi million dollar law suit in the making.  i will only target Dr. Defoto because Dr. Krasnow is benevolent old and frail.
i am going to make an appointment to clear up the social disease that cairo egyptian typhoid mary gave me in the past month... there he will learn that he is being sued for malpractice.
god has intended grand things for me and my life
but it is not my life but all our lives to eternity.

now that i have seemingly made my way
there a just a few minor things i need to work on
i think i am about $50,000 in debt
that is why i am asking everyone to participate in
raffles that take place on my 2nd site
http://www.qandplay.blogspot.com
i will also be receiving donations on that site
for any of you who would be interested in giving back

i am a firm believer in the GOLDEN RULE
it wouldn't surprise me if JESUS CHRIST came up with
the idea originally
(i have no idea because i haven't read the BIBLE in decades)
that is, treating others equally to the way that
you would want them to regard you
my dad used to joke when he would get out the shower
he would tell my sister, now jennifer,
remember the golden rule
what u c is what u get
and he would flash his towel
ultimate sexual deviant & prankster
but what a dad indeed

so back to the song...
it is about a love affair with GOD
it could obviously be considered  a
traditional romantic love song
but sometimes if u dig deeper
you realize that you have 
only uncovered the surface meaning
when there is a whole sea of meaning
behind the lyrics...
this is such a song.
and what a wondrous song it is...

so many nights
i'd wait by my window
hoping that someone would sing me his song
so many nights...
u light up my life
u give me strength to carry on
u light up my days
and fill my nights...
...with song.
what a beautiful life!!!!!!

PEACE MT
the circle of life
soon i will post an original video of a woman
i met @ BB i like to call ROSE
MT PEACE

No comments: